Saturday, December 18, 2010

Intro to What and Who's Bad Syntax Rant....hehehehehe

No political correctnessImage via WikipediaFirst thing that you need to know, is that i won't pull punches, i won't be politically correct.  I believe that both of those concepts are reasons, that things that need to be said and talked about aren't.  I don't think "Conservatives" get it right all the time.  I don't think "liberals" get it right all the time.  I think both are way off on some of their views.  I believe you don't get anything done right, if you take a radical view or approach.  I am not a very religious person, but i have a background that doesn't leave me much choice,  so i quote biblical sayings, deal with it.  I quote from movies, tv shows, friends and bar toast too......whatever fits the subject.  I don't believe that every word in an opinion posted here has to be speeled right (i did that on purpose)  lol  I won't always use the right punctuation either....i write like i talk...if i want a pause in the rant.............................................I put one.... :D  If you think because my writing skill takes away from my ideas and lessens there value somehow.  I believe you are part of the problem and really not who i write this for.  Well if i haven't pissed off everyone that reads this yet......wait.  I take political, social and just plain silly headlines from the news and give what i call the working mans simple view.  I don't think anything can be solved by a 2000 page bill and i don't think everything can be solved by having the government stay out of it.

Stay tuned.

Smuph
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment